News and Events
RULER at Lincoln
We still need a few volunteers to assist us with pictures on Tuesday morning.
- Wednesday, November 12, 2014 7:00pm - 9:00pm, Lincoln Library
- Kathy Slattengren, author of How To Parent in Ways that are Truly Helpful, Not Hurtful
- Monday, January 26, 2015 7:00pm - 9:00pm, Lincoln Library
- Matt Burke, Lincoln Psychologist
- Tuesday, March 17, 2015 7:00pm - 9:00pm, Lincoln Library
- Julie Metzger, Children's Hospital
- Thursday, April 23, 2015 7:00pm - 9:00pm, Lincoln Library
- Cynthia Lair, Bastyr University professor
- May 2015, Date TBD, Lincoln Library
- Ms. Moehrig, the Children's Services Manager at the Greenwood Branch of the SPL
More information on the speaker topics is available here.
» All events are free and for Lincoln parents and teachers.
A reminder to families that ALL green cards requests are due NO LATER THAN 10:30am on the day of the request.
Hand written notes or phone calls are not acceptable as a request; they must be in the format of the green card request form.
They may be dropped off in person (by adult or student) or submitted by email to BOTH email@example.com AND firstname.lastname@example.org.
School Bus Green Card Request
You are more than welcome to submit them the day before.
With the other responsibilities and duties of your office staff, we WILL NOT accept ANY requests after 10:30am. No exceptions!—
Thank you much! Let me know if you have any questions.
Elementary Office Assistant
APP @ Lincoln
4400 Interlake Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
Volunteer Badges are now available in the office.
- If your paperwork and training is complete, we will check your ID and you will be given the official (pink) Volunteer Badge.
- If your paperwork and/or training is incomplete, we will inform you what is missing.
- Complete the Volunteer Application
- Complete the Screening Form for background checks
- Read the Volunteer Handbook online.
- After reading the Volunteer Handbook, please print and sign the Volunteer Agreement (pages 18 and 19) and turn in.*
- Read the Volunteer Policy 5630 online - (read only, nothing to sign or turn in)
- Complete the online Adult Sexual Misconduct Prevention "ASM" training (this is an audio training). Please print a copy of the certificate of completion and turn it into the office.*
Breakdown of performance by grade (% pledgecards returned):
School-wide participation: 74.2%
Please join us this year for Lincoln’s 12th Man campaign from October 1-15th as we hope to raise $260k to support our amazing students, teachers and Lincoln community. Our goal is 100% participation from our families, which translates to 100% pledge cards returned to school.
Families should look for RED envelopes coming home with their students via kid mail on Wednesday, October 1st. New this year, we are asking all potential donors to register online at our website, whether you make your gift online or pay with a check. Please return your pledge card in the RED envelope so your child’s classroom can earn prizes!
Every year, we are asked whether SNAPP PTA has a suggested donation amount. We do not. We only ask that you please consider an amount that seems right for your family. Every dollar counts and we appreciate your generosity!
A note about Employer Matching Programs:
Please ask your employer or HR department whether they offer matching funds for charitable donations. If so, make sure to apply for those matching funds! Seattle North APP PTA is already listed as an eligible charitable organization in many local company’s matching fund databases. When applying, make sure that the contact information for SNAPP PTA is correct (4509 Interlake Ave. N., #101, Seattle, WA 98103, email@example.com). If the contact information is not correct or North Seattle APP PTA (or SNAPP PTA) is not listed as an eligible charitable organization, please contact Sarah Fuelling at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
We thank you in advance for your unwavering support of our students and our APP@Lincoln community…. LOUD AND PROUD FOR LINCOLN KIDS!
The Annual Fund Team
– Daisy Tsang, Julie Yee and Sarah Fuelling
Eligible products are marked with the tagline "Eligible for Amazon Smile donation" in the product details, right above the estimated shipping date.
At this time, Amazon customers can only choose one charitable organization and they must shop at smile.amazon.com for the 0.5% of eligible purchases to be recorded.
How Parents Can Use Amazon Smile
1. Go to http://smile.amazon.com and log in with your Amazon account information
2. After log in, enter "Seattle North APP PTA" into the search box labeled "Pick your own charitable organization"
3. Click Select next to Seattle North APP PTA
4. Parents should bookmark http://smile.amazon.com and make sure to use that website address when shopping on Amazon
If you have any questions, please contact our Annual Fund Treasurer, Sarah Fuelling at email@example.com.
Add your family to the APP at Lincoln School Directory!
Welcome to APP @ Lincoln
2015 School Tour Dates TBD
We would like to welcome all parents who anticipate that their child will qualify for the APP program. Adults only please.
Advance reservations for school tours are required.
Space is limited, so make your reservations early.
Tour reservations begin on TBD.
To reserve your preferred tour session, contact the APP@Lincoln main office at 206.252.5914
|TBD||Tour reservations begin|
|TBD||District Open Enrollment|
The District Open Enrollment is TBD.
Please note that if your child is eligible for APP, you must still apply for admission during the District Open Enrollment time period.
For questions about enrollment you may contact the SPS Enrollment Office directly at 206.252.0760
For additional important tour details, please see: